PDA

View Full Version : possible bug regarding AC-X11

Maldrasou
10-23-2014, 05:06 AM
Hey folks, first of all I would like to thank everyone for making recursion. It brings in new life and laughs to a game that could use them. I may of found a bug and I'm not sure if its on your end or the API or what or maybe I'm just misreading something but here it goes.

I'm working on heavy directives so I run heavy 99% of the time how ever I was caught by another heavy while I was placing tank mines as an engineer. The heavy seemed to have normal hp, he did pop his overshield and I killed him with the AC-X11 but according to recursion I fired 11 shots and only hit him once and that once wasn't a head shot. This happened shortly before I logged off so it was one of my last fights and its still fresh in my mind. I remember getting multi hit markers. The only thing I could think of this not being a bug is if he was lagging alot and I was hitting a body that went down on the first shot and the dmg I took was the whole client-side stuff playing out.

Here is a screen shot if it helps.

Exploding Fist
10-23-2014, 06:24 AM
Did you play on your character before starting the tracker where you may have used this weapon? We pull weapon stats when you connect, and compare the delta. It can take up to 30 minutes for the API to update after firing a weapon, so if you made shots before starting the tracker, it won't be accurate to your session.

Maldrasou
10-23-2014, 12:25 PM
I always have recursion running before I start ps2 but I do take brakes from the game. I'm guessing the stats that I was looking at had to be from way early in my play session and it was not counting the last encounter. The ~ key in game info always seemed to be real time so I figured that was the case with everything else. Sorry if I wasted your time.

Exploding Fist
10-23-2014, 12:28 PM
No time wasted. Thanks for reporting.

Would be nice if everything in the API was updated in real-time, but that probably would have too much server overhead for them.