PDA

View Full Version : Beta 10 - Achievements showing as white boxes

Thurwell
10-26-2014, 09:35 AM
So I'm using the new Beta. It has fixed the hitching issue that prevented me from using recursion in the past, so that's great.

Yesterday during the server smash the achievements showed up as white boxes over the screen with no transparency. When I went back to my normal account the issue persisted. I uninstalled and reinstalled recursion to see if that fixes the issue, but have not gotten a chance to test it yet.

You can see what I'm talking about in the last 10 seconds of this video. (http://youtu.be/26UGJb_ddgM)

Selecting keybinds for the popup is also iffy. For instance you can click on the description of the key you've selected and it will let you type in that box, which confuses the program.

Silencer
10-26-2014, 03:26 PM
So I'm using the new Beta. It has fixed the hitching issue that prevented me from using recursion in the past, so that's great.

Yesterday during the server smash the achievements showed up as white boxes over the screen with no transparency. When I went back to my normal account the issue persisted. I uninstalled and reinstalled recursion to see if that fixes the issue, but have not gotten a chance to test it yet.

You can see what I'm talking about in the last 10 seconds of this video. (http://youtu.be/26UGJb_ddgM)

Selecting keybinds for the popup is also iffy. For instance you can click on the description of the key you've selected and it will let you type in that box, which confuses the program.

Thanks for reporting this.

For selecting a key use only the mouse to select it.

Can you reproduce the white box error? Does it happen on the stats panel too? Do you remember if you started RTST after PS2 or before?

Actually I am able to reproduce this if you start RTST after PS2. To fix it just change the resolution (alt+enter, alt+tab if you're fullscreen, change in PS2 graphics settings, etc) and then change back.

I'll work on a better fix.

Exploding Fist
10-26-2014, 10:29 PM
That has to be the best commentary in a bug report video I've ever seen.