PDA

View Full Version : Scrpted Cheater Bug - Beta 10

Klypto
11-01-2014, 11:57 PM
I got scripted cheater by dying, killing tons of people with Titain AP, then pistoling someone to death.

Exploding Fist
11-02-2014, 12:01 AM
Did you save the session by chance?

Silencer
11-02-2014, 08:42 AM
Did you switch characters at all? Stop or resume the session?

Klypto
11-02-2014, 10:25 AM
Nope

Starting at 11/02/2014 00:22:46 - Pulled a Vanguard, blew up a bunch of people, rand a couple crowds over, Killed Poor MostlyFans and his harasser, and then left my tank and instant actioned. One of those two pistol kills after that was scripted cheater. I recreated the session since I didn't save it at the time.

I can try to do it again.

This is off topic, but does the persistent ingame overlay work in 10? I can't seem to get mine to work.

Exploding Fist
11-02-2014, 10:55 AM
Nope

Starting at 11/02/2014 00:22:46 - Pulled a Vanguard, blew up a bunch of people, rand a couple crowds over, Killed Poor MostlyFans and his harasser, and then left my tank and instant actioned. One of those two pistol kills after that was scripted cheater. I recreated the session since I didn't save it at the time.

I can try to do it again.

This is off topic, but does the persistent ingame overlay work in 10? I can't seem to get mine to work.

That hasn't been redone yet. It will be in a later alpha version.

If you can recreate it, or run into other achievement anomalies, please save the session. The client save provides the session data to the server similar to how it keeps it in memory, making it invaluable for debugging issues.

Also, holy hell you get a lot of pistol kills. You'll probably like our upcoming pistol achievements.