PDA

View Full Version : V2 Comand And Conquer Voice Pack

Remixthis
01-19-2020, 04:34 PM
OUTDATED Here is the link for the newest version: https://recursion.tk/showthread.php?11164-Voice-Pack-Command-and-Conquer
V2
This is the update to a voice pack using units from Command and Conquer. I had this posted about 2 years ago but I decided I would do some updates on it. I always thought this game feels like it takes place in the same Universe. The units range from C&C Gold to Generals. I decided I wanted to update this and went from 143 -> 304 voice clips but let me know what you all think. MOST of the triggers use an array of sound files so it will hopefully add some variety to your game-play. There are only a few triggers that only have 1 sound file. Just extract to your recursion installation folder, then load the voice pack from tools>options>audio>load. I couldn't get the direct link to work so I uploaded them to my file hosting accounts. If the links go down, hit me up here and I'll update the links. I made this for myself but because I like it and I figured if I like it, I bet someone else will. Happy Killing spree Keep it real and keep it on Remix [TWC2]Remixthispurple :)

Open with 7zip

Version 5 is out. old links removed

Mattloki
02-20-2020, 09:20 AM
Hello,

Just saw this. Can't wait to try it out!

perp
02-20-2020, 03:15 PM
been enjoying the Nod Pack, will give this a whirl. Thanks!