PDA

View Full Version : Twitch Chat Plug-in

Degenatron
05-04-2020, 07:45 AM
I would love a plugin that uses the same URL as OBS to pull in Twitch chat and puts it on-screen on my actual game screen. Right now, I add in Twitch chat in "post production" on my broadcast machine, and I have to look at my second monitor to keep up with Twitch chat. I'd love to have it on-screen on my game screen so I can see as new messages come in.

A Recursion alert sound for new chat messages would be a cherry on top.

A pop-up for Twitch alerts (subs, follows) - cue the Vince McMahon glowing eyes meme.

I know that there are programs that do this, but the hope is to minimize the number of applications running (and hooking into DX11) while I'm playing.

This is all pure fluff and just a want, not a need.

Thanks,
D-Gen

Elongrona
01-27-2024, 10:56 PM
Have you explored any existing plugins or solutions that offer on-screen integration of Twitch chat and alerts within your game screen, and if so, what challenges or limitations have you encountered with those options?

Robwrems
02-27-2024, 06:46 PM
Конечно, я использовал плагин под названием "ChatVolutionXtreme" – это как рок-н-ролл для стримеров. Однако, столкнулся с тем, что иногда алерты мешают важным моментам в игре, создавая настоящий хаос на экране. Но, честно говоря, иногда этот хаос даже весело вписывается в контекст игры!