PDA

View Full Version : PS2 Name Change - RTST lost.

CDL
01-13-2015, 02:18 PM
Well, I change my old main char name "CDL" to "CDLVS" To be able to get CDL on my new main char ex "CDLMILR" to CDL.

So Now, my NC new named "CDL" have the achievement of my old VS char and this last don't have any achievement.

Hope ure not too lost .

But too make it simple, I don't think RTST is tracking the player by their ID, but only by their name . So once you change your ingame pseudo you start a new player on RTST.

Exploding Fist
01-14-2015, 11:33 AM
NOt sure if you're referring to the client or server here. The client should have your updated name since that is resolved by the API when you create the session.

The server does track by player id, but it resolves it to the player name the first time it sees you and never again (cache). This will have to be updated at some point so changed names take affect, but it doesn't today.

CDL
05-12-2015, 07:41 AM
Hi sorry for the long time to reply !

i just wanna inform u guys that the problem is still the same since 5 month now :p

On the link below their is the stats for my NC char. The problem is, his name is not anymore "CDLMILR" but now "CDL" in game and in all stats website . except for the recursion site.
https://recursiontracker.com/player/CDLMILR/

And when i look up for my VS char, called CDL before and nos CDLVS ingame, when i search for CDL i found my VS and not my nc , and when i search for CDLVS , he didn't find anything .

I know its a bit tricky so :
EX NC name : CDLMILR - New NC Name CDL - ID 5428105192791470145
EX VS name : CDL - New VS name CDLVS - ID 5428010917251352961

hope you guys understand my poor explanation ;)

Exploding Fist
05-12-2015, 07:36 PM
Name changes in the tracker is a low one time cost of $25 USD.

Just kidding, that would be ridiculous. Changes made.

CDL
05-13-2015, 06:32 AM
thanks a lot ! nice to see my actual char with the good nickname on top of Ace Achievements :D

Sky
05-23-2015, 02:19 PM
Hello there! I think my problem can be the same. I have recently changed my name and it seems to not be changed on the RTST website. The program had already changed it but it is not changed on the website. Can you please help me? Will the name be changed on the website too? thanks for cooperation.

Old name: SkyzzoDeSky1987
New name: CieloAzzurroNC
Server: Miller

Thanks in advance.