PDA

View Full Version : Unable to get "real time" tracking, am forced to click "update session"

Agilio
01-15-2015, 04:35 PM
I am a new user. My account and player name in PS in "Agilio". I am able to track my player, "Agilio". It shows me logged in and I see my squad name. But I am unable to get the best part, killstreak audio messages. These only occur when I manually click "Update session". How can I get this to automatically update and display the kill streak messages in realtime?

Agilio
01-15-2015, 04:42 PM
Also, of course... I have "sound per kill" checked. The real issue is that the stat tracker needs to be manually updated and never updates on its on.

Agilio
01-15-2015, 04:58 PM
Another issue is that it is not updating stats correctly at all. Sometimes when I kill a player it never registers at all (manual update).

Silencer
01-17-2015, 11:07 AM
Sent you a pm.

Redstone
02-22-2015, 08:23 AM
Same thing happening to me since yesterday. I was playing as usual and then suddenly I heard "session ended". The session time counter stopped counting and no new events were arriving, but I was still playing with no problems. After this I could not get the tracker to track anything, it said I was offline while I was actually online. Yesterday I managed to solve this by doing a manual events update after a lot of reinstalls, but today events update did not solved it yet. I never had this problem before.

Silencer
02-22-2015, 08:33 AM
Same thing happening to me since yesterday. I was playing as usual and then suddenly I heard "session ended". The session time counter stopped counting and no new events were arriving, but I was still playing with no problems. After this I could not get the tracker to track anything, it said I was offline while I was actually online. Yesterday I managed to solve this by doing a manual events update after a lot of reinstalls, but today events update did not solved it yet. I never had this problem before.

DBG has been experiencing network issues this weekend affecting a lot of their services, the real-time updates included.

From today:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/2wrrin/rip_login_servers_20152015/

Redstone
02-22-2015, 08:56 AM
DBG has been experiencing network issues this weekend affecting a lot of their services, the real-time updates included.

From today:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/2wrrin/rip_login_servers_20152015/

I see. I did not know this. They did not said anything yesterday, that is probably why I thought it is a tracker issue. Anyway, thanks for checking in.