PDA

View Full Version : Beta 10.2 & Voicepack 10 errors & Config Reset

Silencer
02-20-2015, 09:01 PM
Beta 10.2 is being pushed out to beta participation users this weekend. It has some more behind the scenes changes to how the program is laid out and will require another login, as well as reset some program specific information. This should be the last time this happens.

If you have problems updating please let us know.

Voice Packs compiled for Beta 10 will need to be recompiled for this update.

Beta 9 voicepacks will work fine on Beta 10. Recompile (Publish) these on Beta 10.2.

These changes need to happen now before we push Beta 10 to all users. Sorry for the inconvenience.

0.10.2.1 Update below fixes a crash issue some users experience after updating to 0.10.2.0.
Full Installer download. (https://recursiontracker.com/files/RTSTBeta1023.msi)

pungentstentch
02-21-2015, 02:54 AM
Hello

This update broke it, tried to delete config, uninstall and reinstall but program keeps crashing at start with this error

Thank you in advance for your help

Stimmenhotel
02-21-2015, 03:42 AM
Hello

This update broke it, tried to delete config, uninstall and reinstall but program keeps crashing at start with this error

Same here ...
But only if i manually move the downloaded files into the folders ... else the whole client will crash before finishing the update :/ RTSTUpdater can not be found ... (See my Post in the Bugs Forum)

Is there a way to get the latest update as a installer?

Silencer
02-21-2015, 08:15 AM
I removed the files from the regular update system for now why we try to recreate this issue.

pungentstentch
02-21-2015, 11:33 AM
I removed the files from the regular update system for now why we try to recreate this issue.

After trying and tempering, it has something to do with voice packs in my system, I deleted all of them and now update is working after a full, clean install.

Thank you for your help

Silencer
02-21-2015, 11:55 AM
After trying and tempering, it has something to do with voice packs in my system, I deleted all of them and now update is working after a full, clean install.

Thank you for your help

The specific issue you got was due to an error which has been fixed in 10.2.1