PDA

View Full Version : Failure to Track Player, Despite Tracking Other Players

koumeee
02-26-2015, 04:44 PM
OS - Win7 x64
Version of Recursion - 0.10.2.2

Recursion will not track my main character "koumeee" however it will track any other character I've tried. It tracks my alts fine and other players but it for some reason will not track this specific character.

Silencer
02-26-2015, 04:56 PM
Is this auto tracking issues only? Have you tried starting a session manually?

Was there ever any thing done to your character by SOE customer service? Like renaming, restoring him after deleting him, etc?

koumeee
02-27-2015, 03:21 AM
It is a manual tracking issue too. I can enter the character name and hit start, and it will display the green dot next to my name like I'm online, but it doesn't track. It does display my outfit tag though.

There was never any renaming/restoring done to my account by SOE. The only thing close to that was a refund given on an item bought with SC.

Edit: I used player ID to add my character and now it is tracking it perfectly fine.

Exploding Fist
02-27-2015, 05:56 AM
Is this a new thing or has this always been the case?

Looks like the API resolves the ID fine manually (where I've seen it resolve incorrect IDs before): http://census.soe.com/get/ps2:v2/character/?name.first=koumeee

Silencer
02-27-2015, 08:20 AM
Edit: I used player ID to add my character and now it is tracking it perfectly fine.

We've had issues with that before; I tried your name and the ID associated with your name and they both resolved, but I couldn't exactly try tracking your offline character. Usually this issue comes up when the character has been modified by SOE in some way. Maybe they took your refund personally and deleted your character for a minute :P