PDA

View Full Version : desired features

ashley
05-22-2015, 01:15 PM
Nifty program :). It does, however, lack a couple features I think would be neat in my perfect dream world.

1. Customizable UI
a. Font, size, and color of text elements, preferably with individually colored stroke/outline options
b. Position/size of components (e.g. number of rows in killfeed, relative position of killfeed and session stats)
c. Color and opacity of background elements
d. Style of background elements (removing the IMO overdesigned overlay and making simple translucent boxes instead)

2. Headshot icons in UI killfeed

3. Accuracy tracker in UI (preferably updating real-time as opposed to current implementation of this in the standalone window)

4. Killstreak number in UI's killfeed instead of as a separate icon (persistent display of which # in your killstreak each line on the killfeed is)

5. Ability to optionally auto-hide components and have them show up only when relevant
a. For example, showing killboard only on kill/death events for a duration and then automatically hiding again, for it to act as a replacement to the in-game killspam, or
b. Showing sessions stats on death to essentially act as extra information on the deathscreen instead of always being visible

6. A module for information on your current weapon as well as session weapons, with comparisons of overall to session stats (similar to what's available in the standalone window)

7. Time difference between kills in UI killfeed, as available in standalone window

8. Ability to track kill/death events of squadmates (or specified players) in addition to your own

9. Ability to have a toggleable "advanced tracking mode" for events like alerts or ops that will load a different set of modules/event trackers upon pressing a keybind, perhaps with integration into ps2alerts (or an RTST-based version of the same)
a. Outfit participation stats compared to other specified outfits as well as the top X outfits, etc.
b. Player participation stats compared to other specified players, outfit members, squad members, top X players, etc.

10. A session parser that will take all saved sessions and chronologically graph out progress on stats/achievements

In a perfect world with all these features implemented, I'd be able to keep my in-game killspam turned off and have it replaced by a beefy RTST killspam module that shows only relevant kills and deaths (those by/of myself and my squad), in a similar form factor (small and in the corner without background elements), that pops up on an event and hides over time or when it reaches a maximum number of lines, with more information than the current killspam (HS indicator, KDR, etc.).

I would also be able to have a persistent display that only shows what I'm interested in: session weapon stats (with ability to limit it to a few top weapons) compared to overall weapon stats, session compared to overall KDR/HSR/acc., persistent personal killfeed in addition to RTST killspam, and the ability to toggle on a special display/tracker during alerts or ops.

No idea how feasible these would be, but they're feature requests, no? ;)