PDA

View Full Version : Clock

Fatter
06-02-2015, 09:20 AM
I would love to be able to tell time while in game without having to alt+tab or look away from the screen.

Would it be possible to create a Clock component that would function similar to the Gunner Kills component, in that you can turn it on/off and move the window wherever you want?

For now, just show system time. (And if the api ever allows for it, have the option to show in-game continent time.)

Ghstmarauder
06-02-2015, 10:55 AM
If you use the ingame rtst hud, it can show you the clock.

Fatter
06-02-2015, 11:34 AM
If you use the ingame rtst hud, it can show you the clock.

WHere? I haven't seen it in the in game HUD.

Silencer
06-02-2015, 11:56 AM
Its also on the stats tab

Fatter
06-02-2015, 12:32 PM
Its also on the stats tab

Aha. OK I see it on the stats tab. Though I still don't see it in the HUD where ghst is saying it can show. Am I completely blind? Or is he talking about using a different custom overlay?

halsoy
06-02-2015, 01:28 PM
Aha. OK I see it on the stats tab. Though I still don't see it in the HUD where ghst is saying it can show. Am I completely blind? Or is he talking about using a different custom overlay?

Go to Tools->Options->Components-> And where it say "HUD-whateveryoursis" click that->Load->Select the one that's called "RecursionHUDNormal". That gives you time in game in addition to more than just the default "tiny".

Fatter
06-02-2015, 03:05 PM
Go to Tools->Options->Components-> And where it say "HUD-whateveryoursis" click that->Load->Select the one that's called "RecursionHUDNormal". That gives you time in game in addition to more than just the default "tiny".

Awesome! Exactly what I needed. :)

Ghstmarauder
06-02-2015, 03:58 PM
Awesome! Exactly what I needed. :)

Its a life saver

Exploding Fist
06-03-2015, 12:16 PM
Before that the only in game clock we had was the morning sun.