PDA

View Full Version : Unable to reach API Servers.

Kuzkop
07-10-2015, 11:39 PM
Hello!

First of all, as my first post, thanks for this great add on!

Well... about the title I know that the servers are being DDOS and the API is almost offline, so I was wondering if anyone knows when its going up.
Also, reading other threads (Trying dont make a repost) about the offline mode I dont know where the Player Numeric ID is, searched in the websites but couldnt find it (Or maybe im just blind)

Thanks in advance! (and sorry for my bad english)

lazorz
07-11-2015, 12:51 AM
RTST takes its statistics directly from the API. If it's not working correctly then it won't be able to track anything. We don't know when the servers will be back up, we don't work for Daybreak.

Kuzkop
07-11-2015, 03:07 AM
RTST takes its statistics directly from the API. If it's not working correctly then it won't be able to track anything.

Yeah, that's why i said "I know that the servers are being DDOS and the API is almost offline"...

We don't know when the servers will be back up, we don't work for Daybreak.

Sure i know you don't work for Daybreak, i never said that. Don't be angry for nothing... i just was asking if "someone" knows anything, maybe one guy can give some information that we dont know.

Anyway thanks for the reply.

Silencer
07-11-2015, 08:53 AM
Hey thank you for the post Kuzkop.

Offline mode allows RTST to skip querying the Census servers and instead only connects to DGC websocket server. Data it reads has no names, only IDs. I don't think that will help in this case.

If you've added a character before in RTST, you should be able to go under manage and expand your character. It will show you the ID there. I don't think you can directly copy it, we really should make it where offline mode lets you select a managed character though!

Mystik
07-11-2015, 04:23 PM
we really should make it where offline mode lets you select a managed character though!

Enhancement Request!

Kuzkop
07-12-2015, 05:56 PM
Hey thank you for the post Kuzkop.

Offline mode allows RTST to skip querying the Census servers and instead only connects to DGC websocket server. Data it reads has no names, only IDs. I don't think that will help in this case.

If you've added a character before in RTST, you should be able to go under manage and expand your character. It will show you the ID there. I don't think you can directly copy it, we really should make it where offline mode lets you select a managed character though!

Thanks for the info Silencer! I got my ID!

This add-on really gives the emotion when you kill someone or accomplish some objectives.

and +1 for the "offline mode lets you select a managed character" ;)

EDIT

You already implemented it! Wow! Great job guys.