PDA

View Full Version : Unable to connect to API servers,Can't update, Can't add players (even Numeric ID)

Djfrostbyte111
07-21-2015, 11:04 PM
So, I Don't know what is going on with the API servers right now. I can't even connect to API server at all. I even repair Recursion stat tracker to see if it work but it doesnt. Do you know exactly whats going on.

Kuzkop
07-21-2015, 11:33 PM
Try to not make a repost ;) and don't be impatient! The API is offline for all of us and there is nothing to do until they load it up (Daybreak).

You can't add new players when it's down, but if you added before, the program will recognize your characters and you should be able to load the Numeric ID (The program automatically gives).

It wont save your sessions, nor seeing other players info in the ingame overlay. It will just add the "sound effects".

See you!

Djfrostbyte111
07-22-2015, 11:26 AM
:emot-ughh: Thanks for the reply but,I don't like when you jump to assumption that I'm impatient, I very much dislike that. I notice that you did that on one of your post to a member of recursion which was unneeded like the reply that you just gave me. So like i said, If you know EXACTLY whats going on, post on this thread but telling me that I'm impatient, kinda pisses me off.:mad: Also, I can do a repost but this adds abit more to the issue like Not able to add my player even when attempting to use numeric ID...

Silencer
07-22-2015, 11:41 AM
The census api for daybreak games is down at the moment which prevents the tracker from working fully. We are in contact with their lead engineer and once we hear anything we will let you know.

Djfrostbyte111
07-22-2015, 04:56 PM
Thank you Silencer, now i have a sense on whats going on. Again Thank you for helping me and the rest of the community have a awesome experience!

Silencer
07-22-2015, 06:40 PM
It should be back up again.

Djfrostbyte111
07-22-2015, 07:04 PM
Okay, I will take a look now and report it if its not back up

Djfrostbyte111
07-22-2015, 07:05 PM
Its all good, Thank you for contacting the Chief Engineer about the issue. *Hands down respect to you*

Kuzkop
07-31-2015, 06:06 AM
:emot-ughh: Thanks for the reply but,I don't like when you jump to assumption that I'm impatient, I very much dislike that. I notice that you did that on one of your post to a member of recursion which was unneeded like the reply that you just gave me. So like i said, If you know EXACTLY whats going on, post on this thread but telling me that I'm impatient, kinda pisses me off.:mad: Also, I can do a repost but this adds abit more to the issue like Not able to add my player even when attempting to use numeric ID...

The way you posted your first thread it sounded like you didn't read the other posts, so my bad for assume that. Don't need to be angry, i was also impatient when the API went down.

I apologize so lets have a constructive forum :)

Welcome aboard!

Djfrostbyte111
08-03-2015, 04:54 PM
Thank you at least you understand that i wasn't angry or anything so dont worry now