PDA

View Full Version : Recursion overlay not working

Shocklate
09-01-2015, 06:58 PM
I've tried everything. Running as admin. Use Legacy Hooks. Uncheck and recheck. Reinstalling. Nothing. Any help?

Shocklate
09-05-2015, 08:19 AM
Anyone have any solutions for me? Its really annoying that this overlay won't work

SmileyBomb
09-05-2015, 12:32 PM
https://recursion.tk/content.php?129-Troubleshooting

I had tried for about a week to get the overlay to work and found a couple overlay conflicts:

1. Overlay worked when PS2 was started outside of Steam, even when rainmeter was running. I could not get the overlay to work when running PS2 thru steam, even if the steam overlay was disabled, if Rainmeter was running.

2. Overlay worked when running thru steam, with steam's overlay enabled, if Rainmeter was closed.

So ultimately, the solution that works best for myself is to close rainmeter and run PS2 via steam with the steam overlay enabled (to track time played and chat).

As a side note: I am using Windows 10, and Recursion is installed on a secondary drive. Primary drive installation should not be necessary, but you could try it as an alternative troubleshooting step.

Shocklate
09-10-2015, 09:35 AM
Going to try this, thanks. As a side note, it should be noted that Razr Stats Manager causes the overlay to bug out for me as well, always need to have it closed