PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the forums?

Exploding Fist
03-19-2014, 09:30 AM
We've recently moved the Recursion site/forums over from Enjin to something that we host/manage ourselves. While I also personally host/administer the Planetside.cc forums, we thought it was more suitable to move the Recursion Stat Tracker public forums to the Recursion Forums, especially since we (the developers) would check these forums far more than the other ones. VBulletin 4 also provides a very good content management system, so we'll be building the Stat Tracker documentation here wiki style, where everyone will be welcome (please!) to contribute to it.

Unfortunately you will need to register a new account to post here, and the previous posts will be considered archive and not be ported over (except a few active threads). Like the previous forums, everyone is welcome and encouraged to register and post here regardless of your in game affiliations. These forums are moderated separately from the private Recursion forums.

BullMooose
03-19-2014, 01:28 PM
I have applied and have had an application open for about a week and a half, still not accepted as a member. If you're on it cool, if I was forgotten, DAMN YOU!

Exploding Fist
03-19-2014, 02:13 PM
Did you apply to the Member Group under Settings -> Permission Groups like instructed on the page after you submitted the app? I bet you didn't!

Anvie
03-19-2014, 02:55 PM
Yeah you n00b

Exploding Fist
03-19-2014, 03:36 PM
Also way to shit up this thread.

Anvie
03-19-2014, 04:56 PM
:nopity:

KALU
03-19-2014, 06:18 PM
I cant get activated here???? Can someone PM me the Mumble details please i formatted and have been trying to get on for days.

thanks

KALU

BullMooose
03-19-2014, 07:56 PM
Why do I always have to be the stupid one? I could have sworn I read that shit...

Anyways thanks adminmaster sensei Gunny.

Stygiis
03-21-2014, 12:57 PM
Could you implement a standard light theme? I'm using the mobile now, but it removes all of the userbar features and doesn't let you access the applications page.

Exploding Fist
03-21-2014, 12:59 PM
Come to the dark side.

I'm not making any new themes. Each one needs to be heavily modified because I've done a bunch of custom stuff. 2 is my limit!

Edit: Maybe at some point when I'm not burnt out of forum work.

Stygiis
03-21-2014, 01:05 PM
Could a default light scheme work as a stop gap? (it doesn't have to look pretty/work beyond displaying thing) I would use one of my high contrast plugins, but vbulletin hates all things.

Anvie
03-21-2014, 03:26 PM
Fuck themes. This one's fine. People need to stop bitchin.

Stygiis
03-21-2014, 03:49 PM
Fuck themes. This one's fine. People need to stop bitchin.

When you get migraines from light text on dark, you can say that. I'm not asking for aesthetic reasons...