PDA

View Full Version : What We Need Tested

Silencer
03-23-2014, 08:23 PM
For version 0.8.0

How delayed are the call outs?

Do all kills, deaths, and vehicle destroys show up and in the correct order?

If you kill multiple targets, do the appropriate call-outs occur? (ie 3 kills less than four seconds apart would be Triple Kill.) We also need data for multiple kills in one time stamp, such as c4 to a group of enemies.

After about 60 minutes, does weapon accuracy display? (accuracy is still slow at updating from the API)

Do you lose your connection to our service? When you start or resume, the Disconnected indicator should say Connected. Does this ever switch states? Are you able to regain a connection?

Do you receive any pop-up error messages regarding connection problems? Or any other messages?

You can reply here or in the bug reporting sub-forum.

Thank you for testing! For science!

Halsoy
03-23-2014, 08:23 PM
One thing I immediately noticed was that when I started a session, while it found my name and BR instant, it took me 3 session restarts and 4 active kills before anything showed up in the killfeed. Not sure if this is because of an intended API delay, or a bug with the program. I'll see if it continues as I start more sessions. Maybe it's just the first time the client connects to my data (after you reworked it, first time I tried it was instant), and now it's gonna be more instant.

Will let you know if the same thing happens (unless you just say that's how it's supposed to be).

Silencer
03-23-2014, 08:24 PM
Keep an eye on the status indicator next to the start button. It needs to say Online for anything to come through. (I am not talking about the red/green light next to the player)

Please restart the tracker, press start session, and see if the status goes from offline to online. Then try getting kills.

Please let me know what happens.

anon1902
03-23-2014, 08:24 PM
I'm noticing that while it properly attributes my kills on people to C4 when I pop a tank, today it did not list the tank on the killfeed.

EDIT: Scratch that, I'm a moron who didn't notice I had the killfeed set to kills only instead of all. It's working fine.

Silencer
03-23-2014, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by anon1902 View Post (http://planetside.cc/forum/community-sites-and-resources/recursion-stat-tracker-forums/general-discussion/2196-what-we-need-tested?p=2277#post2277)
I'm noticing that while it properly attributes my kills on people to C4 when I pop a tank, today it did not list the tank on the killfeed.

EDIT: Scratch that, I'm a moron who didn't notice I had the killfeed set to kills only instead of all. It's working fine.

What about call-outs? If the tank has two people when you c-4 it, do you get a double kill?

anon1902
03-23-2014, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Silencer View Post (http://planetside.cc/forum/community-sites-and-resources/recursion-stat-tracker-forums/general-discussion/2196-what-we-need-tested?p=2280#post2280)

What about call-outs? If the tank has two people when you c-4 it, do you get a double kill?
I was yesterday. Didn't get any vehicle kills today, so can't say on the new update.

anon1902
03-23-2014, 08:27 PM
I can confirm at least that C4 multikills are reporting correctly. Managed to get a 5x kill with some C4 in the biolab, reported just fine.

Halsoy
03-23-2014, 08:32 PM
I'm not sure what's wrong on my end, but the problem I have with the tracker not actually updating the feed is persistent. I have ton manually update it, or restart the sessions a number of times for it to update. I'm more or less just done with a good 2 hour session, and not once did the tracker update on it's own. I'm not sure if there's a setting in the client or something else, but I can provide screen captures with all settings etc. if that helps.