PDA

View Full Version : Announcer Customization

PointCaliber
03-23-2014, 08:55 PM
Hey guys, after have a play around the stat-tracker in-game and hearing the announcer, I wonder if it would be possible in the future that users would be able to create their own custom packs and load them into the program. Such as the Unreal Tournament announcer, Halo, DmC: DmC, etc. Thanks!

Exploding Fist
03-23-2014, 09:07 PM
At some point in the future it is likely we've discussed making the ability to customize the vocals, and perhaps allow for the creation of vocal packs (mods). I can't say when this might happen, because at this point we have a lot more important features in the queue to add that are a higher priority.

Talthos
03-31-2014, 09:15 PM
Maybe a bit late, but is there a specific file in the Recursion installation folder that contains the default announcer files? If we could open that ourselves, we could likely easily change them around. Just curious.

Exploding Fist
04-01-2014, 06:10 AM
Maybe a bit late, but is there a specific file in the Recursion installation folder that contains the default announcer files? If we could open that ourselves, we could likely easily change them around. Just curious.

They can't be edited in how we have them packaged today.

IKillNCOnly
04-01-2014, 06:47 AM
need eufie-san~♫! ♥ voice pack

Talthos
04-01-2014, 11:19 AM
They can't be edited in how we have them packaged today.

Well darn. I eagerly await this feature in the future then. Good luck working out even more pesky bugs, glitches, crashes, and whatever else hampers an otherwise awesome application, :D