PDA

View Full Version : Hola

Ender
01-22-2016, 07:30 AM
So you maybe heard that I was coming back to play. I've seen you guys run some incredibly impressive squads already in the few days i've been back and figured i'd try and log into my old account here, but I don't think it exists anymore haha. Anyways I wanted to swing by just to say hi, and hopefully in the future go TR some nights and run alongside with you guys. I haven't been around the PS2 community for awhile so i'm pretty out of the loop on who likes who and typical other bullshit drama, I could really care less about that stuff :P Just wanted to say communication is open for DA again, hoping theres no animosity or anything between us and would like to play alongside now and then in the future :) If there is any kind of negativity coming from DA people towards you please tell me. I'll crush it until they realize how stupid e-drama is. You guys have always been top-notch as far as that stuff goes.

So... HI, and thanks for the ps2 welcoming matt last night rofl :violent:.

PS - I know last night on Fleisch's stream I mentioned how fast you guys were responding to stuff, but if you watch a bit longer you'll hear me say it's just you guys being on the ball and doing your thing well. I really wasn't expecting to run into a platoon that good on my first night trying to do ops again lol. Also I realize this is your forum for the stat tracker, wasn't sure where else to post though.

-Ender

Exploding Fist
01-22-2016, 10:37 AM
Hey brother. We have always had a lot of respect for you guys and how you’ve historically contributed to the community, and I think I can speak from us collectively to say that there is and has always been zero animosity from us towards DA. I suppose we are in a similar situation as we’ve just come out of hibernation to start new characters on Emerald TR in attempt to get back into organized group play, and we’ve been having a blast again. I hope we didn’t spoil your first op or anything, but we were quite excited to see you on the field last night organizing your boys to give us a co-ordinated fight since we’ve never actually gotten a chance to fight DA in any iteration, and we hope that type of interaction continues. Feel free to stop by any time. Our doors are always open.

Welcome back Ender. http://recursion.recursion.recursion.tk/2.ogg

Sayl
01-22-2016, 10:44 AM
It was great to see so many DA, I didn't see anything negative just GG's exchanged. Seems like we come into our prime right after East Coasters start to go to bed a frustration we know quite well from Connery. Great to have you visit us here and I would love to have you around for an OP with ENDAD, maybe let us come see how DA runs as well?

Zugie
01-22-2016, 10:46 AM
Good to see you guys on Emerald in force. Hope everyone is enjoying themselves.

Rang
01-22-2016, 10:51 AM
ayyyyyy hello, I'm Rang one of the OO officers. Thank you for stopping by with some kind words, Ender! I/we really appreciate it. I genuinely don't think there's any bad blood between our outfits, but rather a natural reaction competitive people get when another good player/team arrives on the scene. We're very excited to have another top tier outfit playing again as well and now putting a hold team against VS will have to be in serious mode.

We've been accused of stream sniping for a long time by our enemies, I think only the most proud OO takes offense to it however. The simple fact that you posted saying you defended us is quite enough for us to sweep away any spilled salt.

Again, thanks for stopping by, this e-Olive branch was very cool. I hope we get nothing but good times and intense fights between our two organizations. If anyone in OO is being a wanker feel free to contact Sayl, ExplodingFist (TyroneStrongbone), Rang (NanitesandChill) or Lythca (Daenerlyth ((not his actual name))).

MedievalWelder
01-22-2016, 11:05 AM
Welcome back! Glad to see so many DA tags last night.

Lythca
01-22-2016, 11:06 AM
Hey Ender,

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and greet us. I'll just quickly echo the above, OO has nothing but appreciation for DasAnfall. Both as a strong outfit, and as the creators of stats.dasanfall.

We came to Emerald for many reasons, heightened competition is one of these. I'm glad to hear DA is also rejuvenating. I Look forward to everything we'll learn from each other on the battlefield.

To return the favor: If any of our members treat your members with disrespect, please let us know. My Emerald TR name is ThugoIogy.

I hope we'll see you join us for a future op,
-Lythca

Ender
01-22-2016, 03:04 PM
Sounds awesome :) Hehe, and no Fist you guys didn't ruin anything, if anything you forced me to start recalling how I did a lot of things in the past and re-examining them to see if they'll work the same today. Seems there are a few changes to mechanics, and more just to overall PS2 culture and current playerbase. When we realized you had several sundies at the one base, I immediately went into that mode.... "damn, how do we remove the sunderers within 1:30 and get the point with what we've got." We've still got a ton of work to do to get some of the newer guys up to speed on how we used to roll in larger groups, and some others just need to brush the rust off, but it was exciting and enjoyable to start trying to counter-plan another outfit again hehe.

And Sayl - Absolutely.... but after we get everyone up to speed internally first haha. I've put out the virtual batsignal, and having 26 last night was wayyyyyy more than I thought i'd get in the first week so it was a bit chaotic but overall a great sign of things to come. Can't wait to see you guys out there :)

I think the only frustrating thing I experienced was being demoted to secretary after getting promoted to platoon leader haha. KV assured me it's a bug, but holy damn that is annoying that only PL's can promote SL's right now.

Therum
01-22-2016, 05:24 PM
Welcome back. :)

Exploding Fist
01-23-2016, 06:04 AM
Didn't realize our embassy thread was still password protected. Thread moved.

Ender
01-23-2016, 05:09 PM
Sweet! I did try to head there first and figured permissions were needed. Thanks!