PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Batman achievement.

DeathV3rm1n
04-12-2014, 08:25 AM
Hello! First off I just want to say that I love using the stat tracker beta version, and it's working great after the latest patch, with the 64-bit client madness and all that...

So on topic: I went on a crazy sniper streak using the RAMS .50, I managed to get the one man platoon achievement and 2x lobotomist. What I didn't get was the Batman and Scripted Cheater achievements. I checked the killfeed and there are no vehicle weapon kills listed. So either one of the weapons I used broke the achievement, or something else went wrong.

Here's a picture of the killfeed as seen in the RTST client:

Sorry for the size, don't know how to reduce it and I'm lazy :P

Things worth noting:

The weapons used during the streak were RAMS .50, 99SV and Chainblade. The 5:18:25 "death" is a flash blowing up, I was not driving it when it was destroyed. There is an "Unknown" kill right after the death that's before the killstreak, this was probably me hitting the phoenix rocket with a TRAC 5 right before it blew up in my face and killed me. Maybe this is the cause of the problem?

Once again, thank you for your awesome work. I don't know if this is interesting to you, but I thought I'd report it anyways in case you wan't to look into it.

Thanks for reading. //DeathV3rm1n

Aceryx
04-12-2014, 11:10 AM
I don't believe bolt-actions count as a weapon for this achievement by design. I've had two batman worthy sniping streaks one with the Railjack and one with the LA80, but neither netted the infantry only achievemnts. It's considerably easier to get such a long killstreak with a sniper rifle than it is with other weapon types so I can understand why this is the case. Of course, it is a little misleading that the achievement doesn't exclude snipers in the description, but that's a small detail.

Exploding Fist
04-13-2014, 08:55 PM
Aceryx is correct. Sniper rifles are not counted towards this achievement, while SMG weapons are. Looks like you got some decent heat shot achievements there though.

DeathV3rm1n
04-14-2014, 08:21 AM
Yes I'm really happy about the HS achievements. And I agree with Aceryx that getting kill streaks with a sniper rifle is easier than with other weapons, but it would be nice if the fact that sniper rifle kills don't count towards the achievement was listed in the description. Now it's time to do some VS sniping with the Parallax, and I'll have to think about which weapon to use to become batman.