PDA

View Full Version : Socket Timeout, Offline Mode not working, etc...

ERROR:SOCKET_TIMEOUT
08-20-2021, 11:58 AM
Hello,

My StatTracker is not working, I'm always getting "Error: SOCKET_TIMEOUT" and it says "Session ended".
Also, offline mode is not working either, the confirmation window is in a endless loop; everytime i press confirm, it pops up again.

Things I've already done:
- completely clean-uninstalled and reinstalled RST
- completely clean-uninstalled and reinstalled PS2
- checked if RST is blocked by AntiVirus (it's not)
- both PS2 and RST launched as Administrator

PS2/RST API's are working because RST is working fine for all of my friends.

I've looked into the file "programLog.txt" in the installation folder of RST and saw this:

20.08.2021 19:53:28 An error has occurred:
An error has occurred: RemoteCertificateChainErrors

20.08.2021 19:53:28 An error has occurred:
An error has occurred: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.

at System.Net.Security.SslState.InternalEndProcessAut hentication(LazyAsyncResult lazyResult)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.EndProcessAuthenticat ion(IAsyncResult result)
at System.Net.Security.SslStream.EndAuthenticateAsCli ent(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at SuperSocket.ClientEngine.SslStreamTcpSession.OnAut henticated(IAsyncResult result)

Anyone hast the same Problem?
Please Help!

Yours sincerely,

Alexsandro111
08-25-2021, 03:17 AM
Were you able to find a solution to the problem?

WildmanF
08-26-2021, 03:17 AM
I have the EXACT same issue !

Is anyone from the Recursion Dev Team capabale of solving this Problem PLEASE!

Alexsandro111
08-30-2021, 11:59 PM
Write a private message to the developers

12-29-2021, 03:21 PM
Write a private message to the developers

I have the EXACT same issue !

Is anyone from the Recursion Dev Team capabale of solving this Problem PLEASE!

Hello!

For long i did not solve the problem, so i used a work-around:
I used the app https://soundit.app/ to stream the stat-tracker audio from a laptop where it works to my main pc where i play ps2.

Just now i found my real solution:
I just installed windows updates. I am using Win7 and i installed specifically these two updates:
- https://www.microsoft.com/de-DE/download/details.aspx?id=49540
- https://www.microsoft.com/de-DE/download/details.aspx?id=46148

Maybe this weill help you as well!

Boulouloubi
05-09-2022, 07:04 AM
The bug is back, it's sad

Synjd
05-10-2022, 10:00 AM
The bug is back, it's sad

Yeah, I got hit with it too. I also noticed the crosshair overlay seems to take longer to start working as well. Don't know if that's in any way related.

zerume
05-10-2022, 05:26 PM
I have also been dealing with the voice and stats not working. I have tried to start the game before and after launching PS2, and I will get the same error message of Socket time out. Trying to force offline mode just does nothing until I click into the game and then a message pops up saying that I should try again in a infinite loop. I have also tried checking the beta mode, and have restarted the client, try to manually update it from the task bar, but it does nothing.

I’ve check the overlay, and I can pull it up in the game via the keybind, but it never comes up naturally. I haven’t been any to hear any of the voices, and nothing is being tracked. I’ve also noticed that a voice will say session ended after each attempt. The crosshairs works no problem though, so I am a bit confused as to why this is.

FAAdiura
02-15-2024, 07:48 AM
Have you considered reaching out to the Recursion Dev Team or exploring community forums to find a solution to the recurring issue with voice and stats not working, as discussed by various users in the thread?