PDA

View Full Version : Need help asap please! Before I take drastic measures.

ihacksx
04-02-2016, 12:45 AM
I have been struggling to get my internet to work consistent and more reliable for the past 7 months now dating back to 2015. My useless fucking ISP providers has sent over 8 brainless fuck technicians who can't even write correctly in their own language. I'm seeking help from anyone that knows a lot or something about networking, modems, etc and would be willing to pay (no joke) if someone finds me a fix that will get this shit problem done once and for all. I have called them over 30 times in the past 7 months and nothing. I literally have done SO MUCH research in the matter and have had help from 00 and outside friends and nothing yet but we are closing in on the problem.

My problem starts usually around 6:30 pm EST all the way to next day at 8:00 am EST, Every. Fucking. Day. My download always goes between 90-115 mb download (which is not the problem). My problem is my upload which during these hours I get anywhere between 0.47 mb upload to 2.7 mb upload. In the past month (march 2016) I called them on March 15 and threaten them to go legal and that I would be cutting the cable with them if they didn't fix it. Funny thing happened, problems were pretty much gone until these past 3 days. From 8:00 am EST to 6:30 pm EST I get 90-115 download and 5-9 mb upload. So I literally have been starring at my modem for hours and I have noticed that it resets every now and then and it changes frequency and channel type/ID's. Also they have changed my modem TWICE (different versions) and still same problem. They have done "maintenance" on the nodes and w/e shit they think they are doing and still nothing. Here is a link of what I'm talking about, look at the Upstream Bonded Channels whenever it changes to:

US Channel Type:
TDMA

Channel ID:

Symbol Rate:
2560 Ksym/sec

Frequency:
26000000 Hz

Power:
42.0 dBmV

I get 90-115 mb download and anywhere between 0.47 mb - 3 mb upload.

http://imgur.com/5juRbfm

Now here is what I noticed, modem gets reset again and this is what changes to:

US Channel Type:
TDMA/ATDMA

Channel ID:

Symbol Rate:
2560 Ksym/sec

Frequency:
20000000 Hz

Power:
40.5 dBmV

On this channel type/ID I get my good 90-115 mb download, BUT I get 5-9.5 mb upload. REGADLESS OF TIME.

I just recently noticed this and I have been keeping a close eye to this and see if I get to other Channel Types/ID's but so far it seems to be between those 2 channel ID's.

My question are:

Is this something I can change or fix? Is it from my side?

I have another brainless useless fuck technician arriving to my house on April 5th, 2016 between 8:00 am to 12:00 pm EST (Of course he won't see the problem because is within the fucking "good" hours and they refuse to send me a technician AFTER 6:30 pm EST).

Can he fix it? What question should I ask this "technician" regarding my problem? I literally have done their homework and would LOVE to tell them what to do because they clearly don't know shit.

Sorry for the rant, but any PERMANENT fix to my problem that would allow me to play and stream for months, and I would be willing to give my savior $100 via paypal.

PS. I'm currently paying $110 a month for a "100 mb down & 10 mb up" and they have a fucking monopoly so I can't switch...

Today 4/2/2016 @ 1:33 pm EST this is what I found out.

http://imgur.com/ztKqr4Y

speedtest: 115 mb down and 9.5 mb upload.

I guess the problem is not the channel ID nor the frequency BUT the Channel Type. As you can see whenever I get BOTH TDMA & ATDMA my internet seems to be fine. When it switches to ONLY TDMA is when I get all my problems. Any way I can prevent this from switching? Can the technician fix it?

Transgressor
04-02-2016, 04:27 PM
Hit me up in TS, I may be able to help.