PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Ideas

Oottzz
04-24-2016, 03:51 AM
I hope this is the right place to share some Achievement ideas I have. I don't know if everything is possible but those are things I believe would be fun to have:

I spit on you - One Spitfire kill
I double/triple spit on you - multiple kills with the spitfire within a short time
Don't spit on me - Death to a Spitfire
Pixel Perfect - long range headshot kill (+70m) with anything but Bolt Action Rifles (and maybe semi-auto Scout/Battle Rifles)
Disbanded Fireteam - 3 kills of different players from the same outfit without intermission
Disbanded Squad - 12 kills of different players from the same outfit without intermission

ashley
04-25-2016, 06:04 AM
Achievements will be looked at sometime this summer most likely. There've been several requests for additional ones and I'll probably start compiling a list of requests either here or on Reddit in a month or so.

GwenBal
02-19-2024, 07:11 PM
What criteria or considerations would you prioritize when compiling and evaluating achievement ideas for potential inclusion in the system, especially given the diverse nature of the proposed achievements?

DwyerTus
03-01-2024, 07:59 PM
When choosing achievements, it is important to consider that the list covers all areas of life, including discoveries in space and the successful development of basement craft brewing. What other unusual ideas of achievement come to your mind?