PDA

View Full Version : Error: "Could not connect"

dicepart
05-20-2018, 09:49 AM
A few days ago, I installed Recursion Real Time Stat Tracker. When I double-click on the icon, the login screen appears, but in red text above "Login" field, it says "Could not connect". I cannot log in (probably due to "Could not connect"); when I try to create an account (if the forum login is separate from the program login) it recognizes my login as having already been created.

To troubleshoot, I have done searches and looked through the forums.
I have done the following:

1) Restarted computer
2) Ran .exe as "Run as Administrator"
3) Allowed all six programs in the \Recursion\RecursionTracker through the Windows Firewall as an "allowed app"

I have logged on to Planetside 2, and no one has reported that Recursion Real Time Stat Tracker's servers are down.
What can I do to further troubleshoot?

dicepart
05-22-2018, 03:52 PM
Problem remains.

4) Uninstalled and reinstalled
5) No log exists, so I cannot post a log. I have win10 x64 (re:Sticky message about how to get helped)
6) When I play Planetside 2, I ask about Recursion Real Time Stat Tracker. Every time it has been reported as being functional; the server is not down.
7) I disabled all antivirus software while trying all of the above attempts at a solution.

I check this message board regularly for a reply; however the oldest unanswered post on the front page is almost one month old, which implies a delay. Should I stop checking back so often?

Lunigoonz
04-01-2019, 09:09 AM
I am having the same issue and it's a year later :\