PDA

View Full Version : G’day Gentlemen

DiscountHarmicist
03-21-2019, 10:09 PM
Hey guys,

What sort of stats we looking at for combat medics to join? Been assing around with MaverickDogg and a few others and it’s been pretty damn good fun.

Having decent teammates has ruined these plebby squads now.

Running a 3 Ingame, 2.2 actual, around 400ish spm, on my Emerald TR main, which is okay I suppose, I just don’t want to waste anyone’s time. :)

Thanks so much for the info

Cheers

Sayl
03-22-2019, 07:59 AM
That is about the minimum for a support player, carapace helps, a good attitude helps, gunplay helps, references help the most, computer specs help, being a US native helps (time of play). We may not need support players and may need killers it depends on activity. Applications are processed in about a week you can find the button on the top left hand corner of this website.

Kahnlum
03-22-2019, 08:00 AM
Hi DiscountHarmicist,

With the state of the game, and group requirements pertaining to the current "meta", it's difficult to pin down exact statistics.
We generally play on all three factions, across Connery and Emerald. (Currently one TR-Emerald squad nightly).

With Maverickdogg willing, my recommendation would be to join up on Maverckdogg when you're online as he is currently running our squads. (Please have Teamspeak installed).

DiscountHarmicist
03-22-2019, 02:30 PM
No problems, thanks for information :) Generally on from about 7/8 pm EST onwards pretty much everyday.
Maverick seems to throw us an invite most days so that’s been awesome, I have both Ts and discord if you guys prefer them.

Thanks again for the info!