PDA

View Full Version : my stats for application

D3rps
05-28-2014, 12:50 AM
k/d 1.42...i can easily farm to raise but im a infantry point man you can always find me in the thick of things
Heavy-accuracy-17%..i spray alot for suppression
Max-27%
infiltrator-20%
i dont play medic or engi its not my style i only use them when squad requires it...but have them certed
1k facillity caps and defends
1260 medals
Headshot ratio-22.738
im currently certing my ESF and infiltrator as they are my fave classes and im a good pilot probly my strongest thing in game and i know good connery pilots are few and far between
i will become a amazing pilot and sniper and ofcourse my MAX...AA.Av-still certing
i dont use boosts or sc so things are taking awhile to cert waisted a ton of time playing heavy and waisting certs on guns i do not currently use
i would say im a average player with high tactics and great 1v1 headshots takes a cqc to kill me but i run solo (no outfit) but i think a few decent players in a outfit helps fill platoons or random encounters where you wish you had just a few more meat shields..let me be your your meat shield i play alot and i get better every week i havn't tried working on headshots that ratio i have is just regular play if i were to (try harder) i could easliy raise any stat they do not really reflect the player i am in my opinion....and finally on a side note if you couldnt tell by my name i like to do crazy things and have fun and enjoy the game for what it is since it's a time consuming whore so most my stats get reckt from me just doing stupid things i wouldnt recomend any player do if they cared for stats my stats are the way they are with me being crazy in game so if i were to go try hard all the time i would have a amazing stat sheet fyi..thanks for your time and consideration for a possible trial period i think if you played with me in game you would enjoy my company..:emot-quagmire:

Coltorl
05-28-2014, 01:35 AM
This board isn't for apps O.o

Lythca
05-28-2014, 06:34 AM
Thanks for wishing to apply, however as Colt said it is not the place.

We have recently reopened the application process. Please click on 'Apply to Recursion' on the bar above and select 'New Applicant". Then go through that process answering all questions to the best of your ability. From there we will make contact.