PDA

View Full Version : Saved session statistics

Rocko
06-15-2014, 09:38 AM
When looking at saved session statistics, the deaths as and to infantry is really important to me, and others I play with. The issue is, deaths to max suits count as deaths to infantry. I think this should be changed to deaths to vehicle, as it doesn't really show the players ability to fight against other infantry classes.

Exploding Fist
06-15-2014, 05:55 PM
That was considered, but then what about sniper weapons, LA C4, shot guns, or prox mines? Trying to isolate what we'd consider 'infantry gun play' can be complicated. The only place we really do this is for the batman/scripted cheater achievements in the tracker itself, because there is a ton of code to track weapon types. Infantry Kills by class was a consideration of this since it shows what you're using as infantry. Adding infantry deaths by class wouldn't be hard though if that helps. You'd at least know that 30% of your infantry deaths were from a Max. With all that said, dealing with Maxes is an important part of being infantry, because like or or not they are in the game guarding objectives.

It's possible this may be attempted at some point though, especially if we see a ton of people using these statistics moving forward (make it worth the effort). It's definitely possible, but not as easy as moving one class over.

Exploding Fist
06-20-2014, 07:40 AM
Site has been updated to show infantry deaths by class. So, now you can see how many maxes were the cause of your demise in a pretty pie chart!