PDA

View Full Version : question

itzallxero
08-18-2014, 08:29 AM
hey i was wondering - i got an armored assault in a halberd on a mag rider - but it didnt give me the blitzkreig medal for 40 kills - i just wondered if the halber counted for the blitzkreig and if not why award the armored assault medal for the halberd? i still have my stat tracker going if u need any info - and also i had a new medal idea kill two enemies of opposite factions within a certain time span - medal name = Color Blind -

Exploding Fist
08-18-2014, 09:00 AM
Can you save your session to the server and post a link to it?

itzallxero
08-19-2014, 12:43 AM
ok will do - does it matter if it is in the past stats because since then i had restarted the tracker - also if i did get the medal but it didnt award it will u give me the medal on my stats page?

itzallxero
08-19-2014, 01:35 AM
i save sessioned my blitzkrieg and also i saved one where it didnt count me shooting down manned aircraft - the one i most recently saved was the blitzkrieg one where i used mag rider n halberd n such - n the older of the two sessions was actually my most recent session lol -sorry i saved them backwards - but the one i save sessioned on there first i shot down like 9 or 10 manned aircraft and it didnt give me the medal - (checked to see the ace or top gun in the save session and didnt see it) i ended the session (while i was on a 1 man platoon heading for 1 man empire) just so it would start clocking correctly lest i kill all those planes in vain -thanks for ur help in advance - my player name is UrSooGarbage

Exploding Fist
08-19-2014, 06:36 AM
i save sessioned my blitzkrieg and also i saved one where it didnt count me shooting down manned aircraft - the one i most recently saved was the blitzkrieg one where i used mag rider n halberd n such - n the older of the two sessions was actually my most recent session lol -sorry i saved them backwards - but the one i save sessioned on there first i shot down like 9 or 10 manned aircraft and it didnt give me the medal - (checked to see the ace or top gun in the save session and didnt see it) i ended the session (while i was on a 1 man platoon heading for 1 man empire) just so it would start clocking correctly lest i kill all those planes in vain -thanks for ur help in advance - my player name is UrSooGarbage

For the aircraft it's quite possibly that we didn't consider shooting down aircraft like that with a Bulldog. I'll take a look and confirm. If so, I'll make sure that's changed.

For the other one, did you go back and pull data and save a historical session or something? It's not showing you earned any achievements.

Congrats on being the first and only "One Man to Farm Them All" BTW. That is some dedicated farming :v: