PDA

View Full Version : Looking for trigger conditions for certain achievements

RHINO_Mk.II
09-08-2014, 02:01 PM
I've recently begun working on a custom voice pack and am trying to find out the trigger conditions for achievements in order to use a relevant voice line for each one. I've looked through the client's descriptions and at the achievement list online and found most of them, but there are still a few that I have been unable to find. If anyone knows the trigger conditions for these achievements I would be very grateful:

EXCELLENT
OUTSTANDING
SUPERB
DEATH STREAK (I don't know how many deaths)
BEING FARMED
DEATH INSULT
PAIN REMAINS
TEAM KILLER (I don't know how many team kills)
PREVENT FF
WHOSE SIDE
FATALITY (killed someone with a blunt object?)
VIP KILL
VIP TEAM KILL

Silencer
09-08-2014, 03:38 PM
Excellent, outstanding, superb-- 1/3 play on each kill if Sound Per Kill is checked in options.

The death streak ones I'm just going off of memory... they may change slightly in our next major release.
Death Streak- 6 deaths
Being Farmed- 7 deaths
Death insult -- random chance after 9 deaths (For default sounds there's 3 different sounds which may play, only 1 for custom)
Pain Remains -- Two suicides in a row
Team Killer -- 2 team kills in 5 minutes (may change to 3 team kills in new version)
Prevent FF 4 team kills
Whose Side 6 team kills
Fatality-- Unknown kill. Usually fall damage or being crushed by debris

VIP kill -- Kill RTST developer "Damn, You Bastard!" (Seriously, we don't like to die)
VIP Team kill -- If a RTST developer team kills you (RTST apologizes for us!)

Also with our major refactor I'm going to try to display the actual trigger conditions in the voice pack options and see about including more options over sounds that can be played. Default sounds internally have random chance for sound variation (like headshot and holy shit) right now custom sounds don't.

RHINO_Mk.II
09-08-2014, 03:55 PM
Thanks! There's one more I forgot to mention. What is NICE_THINGS?

Silencer
09-08-2014, 04:22 PM
Thanks! There's one more I forgot to mention. What is NICE_THINGS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnmG5YADGHg

Suicide a transport vehicle with several team mates inside.

yoyoma
09-11-2014, 05:17 AM
Prevent FF 4 team kills

I'm probably overlooking something obvious, but what does "FF" stand for? I assume friendly fire, but I don't know how the API would determine that I've saved 4 people from being TK'd?

EDIT:
Also, just to be clear (I'm going through some custom voice pack stuff myself), the EXCELLENT/OUTSTANDING/SUPERB entries will play randomly every time you kill an enemy, provided you have the Sound Per Kill checked. True statement?

Thanks! :)

Exploding Fist
09-11-2014, 05:55 AM
"Only you can prevent friendly fire". It's when you TK 4 people.