PDA

View Full Version : [Voice Pack] NBA Jam Voice Pack!! ON FIRE EDITION!

yoyoma
09-12-2014, 10:37 AM
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/1pqkdvmc27lthk2/PS2Jam.zip

Remember NBA Jam? So do I... Enjoy!

How to install:
1) Copy and paste the files into your "\RealTimeStatTracker" folder.
2) Launch the Stat Tracker application.
3) Go to Tools > Options > Configure > Load Voice Pack > Select and Open the "PS2Jam.rtst_vpk"

Exploding Fist
09-12-2014, 11:14 AM
Nice. It's funny because I've been wanting to use a "Is it the shoes?" achievement vocal for something.

yoyoma
09-12-2014, 11:50 AM
Nice. It's funny because I've been wanting to use a "Is it the shoes?" achievement vocal for something.

Lol If you have a quality version of that quote, let me have it! I've only been able to find low quality variations on it.

Exploding Fist
09-12-2014, 12:10 PM
I'd have to find my old Sega Genesis and hook the audio out to a PC to get it unfortunately. :oldguy:

yoyoma
09-12-2014, 02:10 PM
No problemo! Some dude on reddit had a copy. Redownload NAO for maximum quality! (I also resampled because the volume was low on the original files)

RadLock
09-13-2014, 12:28 PM
This game (NBA Jam: On Fire Edition) is a gold mine for audio clips. There are a few I'd like to see make it into this voice pack, but I think this might become my new favorite custom pack.

Some suggestions to fill in the empties:

Fire (Flare Gun Kill): "For the love of Pete, someone get an extinguisher, this man's on fire!" or "How about a little fire, scarecrow!"
Steel Rain: "Time for Daddy to go to work."
One Man Platoon: "Are you flippin serious?"
Bombardier: "With the bomb, from long range"
Explosive Efficiency: "Lucky bounce!"
Recursive Recursion: "And that was a double rainbow, all the way." or "You okay, sir? You look a little stunned."
Batman: "Oh, throw it down like you mean it, big man."
And some possible alternates:

Quad Damage: "Aw did you see that! Pancakes for everybody!"
Accuracy: "And the sniper bullet from 3 finds its target"
Knife Fight: "Knifing through the lane."

yoyoma
09-13-2014, 02:28 PM
Hey man. I'd love to add in more audio, but it's surprisingly hard to find online. It's possible to glean a few of those from youtube, but the videos have the audience cheering as well, which is annoying. If you have any of the audio laying around or know of any sources though, by all means, send it my way!

RadLock
09-13-2014, 02:46 PM
I unfortunately do not, and with it being a console title that makes it all the more difficult. We might be able to live with the audience cheering, but most videos will also have background sounds of the game as well.

Rang
09-14-2014, 10:11 AM
you're the coolest fucker ever, yoyoma

RadLock
09-20-2014, 07:24 AM
Video of the voice pack in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD2EQjXcE28&hd=1

yoyoma
09-28-2014, 03:08 PM
Thanks for this video man! Appreciate your efforts :)