Steel Rain - PS2 Developer - SUPERMAN

I posted this and also had a question about the Steel Rain medal but since then I figured it out so I edited that part out of this post (was going to delete this one and make a new one but couldnt find a delete button lol (imma nubb)

y0

The new medal for Killing a PS2 Developer - I was wondering do you have a list of the Character Names of the Devs and the Server they play on? So it will be easier to know who to hunt down. Also what if no Devs play on my server? Would you credit me a medal if I made a chararacter on a server they are on and got the medal on there with the stat tracker stats to prove it?

Also I think I mentioned before problems with the Superman medal not registering certain weapons. Well I didn't save my session because I am not sure if saving my session during my session will end the streak I am on so I didn't end up getting around to it and figured I'd just tell ya - I think I can still pull it up in history? So after I got my medal I counted up the matching planes/kills with the weapon I used and made sure the time stamp was matching and it didn't count the kills I got with any of the weapons but it only counted for using the Dalton and BullDog - You can test it out if you want or I can try and get you that history (I'm not sure its counting valkyries either) I ended up getting the medal but only after I had 20 kills with the Bull Dog and Dalton (I had almost 30 Plane Kills With Pilots and Matching Time Stamps - All other kills didn't count towards it.
    Last edited by itzallxero; 10-07-2014 at 07:57 AM.