Requesting Help for 40K Voicepack, details inside

EDIT: I have completely Dawn of War Retribution and Dawn of War Soulstorm extraction, you can access it in the dropbox link below

So i postd on /r/planetside about ripping audio from the 40k and Company of Heroes games for voicepacks. Rather arrogantly i thought i could do it all solo and reap the Karma with little to no effort.

I have since recanted this and smacked myself a few times. Instead of a few dozen i envisaged, there is literally several thousand lines of audio and thats for 2 races... my motivation is dying a choked and slow death.

So im asking if anyone would like to listen to the audio files and rename them so its much easier for everyone else to create their own voicepacks, if you are interested please PM me your email so i can add you to the dropbox editors.

Here is the completed Chaos and Eldar audio for Multiplayer only (SP is separate and ill do that after) with 2 Imperial Guard characters for Dawn of War 2: Retribution: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b5mzq91x5...NpaE72jJa?dl=0

Please read the legend as well so you arent lost, its pretty much gibberish until you figure it out.

Ill keep ripping audio and adding it to the dropbox however ill probably not rename the audio files until much much later (after every DOW and COH game is ripped)

Regards, TeaCeremony
    Last edited by TeaCeremony; 12-07-2014 at 11:33 PM.

As I said earlier, I'm willing to rename audio files from the space marine faction, but have no interest in the others.

Space Marine one should be done by the end of tomorrow hopefully. Finishing the Ork one now

EDIT: Done some characters, if you want you can hop in now
    Last edited by TeaCeremony; 12-03-2014 at 11:40 PM.

No pressure, but are you still unpacking the space marine files?

Bit late but ive finished Space Marine files for all Dawn of War games except DoW2 (dont think it would change much from DoW2-DoW:R since it is an expansion)

Been busy over the holidays but I should get to this in the next few days or so.

So it seems like most of the audio files end too soon, missing the last half second or more. I don't know if there are settings you can tweak on your extraction tool to get better quality. I've found a higher quality extraction of the Tactical Marine voice that I plan on using for the majority of the voice pack - when I get those files sorted and named I'll upload them.

Here's a list of the tactical marine quotes.