Bug while sorting %

This bug is gamebreaking, i'm not sure how people still play with it! While you are sorting by the percent categories (Accuracy and headshots), the items which are in the ones place will be sorted with those in the tens place. See my screenshots showcasing my awesome stats for a much better explanation.

You probably haven't seen this because you don't suck as much as I do, but a bug is a bug! Thanks for this program, the achievements are pretty sweet, and makes the game much more fun to play. I'm using version 0.9.2.8, not sure if you really need that much more information for this bug.

Still broken in the same way in 0.10.0.11.

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Weapon information is still displayed in a somewhat limited away utilizing only .NET objects. Killboard data on the other hand has its own data structure which will intelligently update its gridview and in Version 10 has advanced sorting and filtering algorithms. Getting that to work properly and efficiently actually took a surprising amount of time. What we need to do is migrate those data structures to weapon information. I'd like to do this mainly for efficiency, but accurate sorting would be a bonus. There are just other priorities to work on right now.