Non 1920x1080 streaming overlay?

I'm a new streamer, and I'm really struggling to get the RTST Streaming Overlay working correctly.

When trying to set up the streaming overlay, it always wants to default to 1920x1080 - a resolution I simply can't use due to bad eyesight (and a monitor that doesn't support it). The "edit" image renders adjusting the HUD completely useless as it pushes the stats and killboard over to the right - outside of my screen.

Is there currently, or will there be in the future, any way to scale everything down from 1920x1080 to other resolutions? Or am I just being utterly useless and missing something obvious?

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    The streaming overlay can't be changed from 1920 x 1080, the idea is to use OBS / xsplit to scale everything down to your resolution.

You should be able to drag the streaming overlay around on your screen. You might have to right click and disable snap-to or always on top. What is important is that any information on the overlay be within the bounds of your monitor. You can have part of it hanging off of your monitor, but any actual data needs to be within viewable bounds.

As for allowing the user to scale the overlay itself, there are no immediate plans to add that feature in. What is more likely is we port over our DirectX overlay tools and upgrade the streaming overlay all together.