Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cancer Man
    Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    This only works with Beta 10, which is currently in private (alpha) testing.

Ah, that would do it. Thank you.

Oh, sorry! If you want a copy for the previous beta, I can install the current public client separately and repack it for you. With EF and Silencer so eager to have the pack I threw it together on beta 10 while testing other stuff and forgot all about it!

If you open up the configure screen, reset defaults and manually assign the callouts you should be good to go, and you can republish it for future swapping. If you want I can also repack it for the current public client tomorrow afternoon or evening, it shouldn't take too long. You can also open the vpk with notepad++ or something and see what lines go where if need be.
    Last edited by Apex; 11-20-2014 at 10:15 PM. Reason: grammar

Cancer Man
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    One piece of feedback. The 'Hat trick' should be 'Triple kill'

I thought it was? If it's not, switch it over because it's sure SUPPOSED to be! I did have some trouble going through the list because the beta 10 menu has a very low contrast text color, so I might've accidentally assigned the wrong damn thing.

edit - Checked and it definitely is on my local copy, I don't recall making any changes since I packaged it and posted it... if it got re-used elsewhere somehow just default that one out I guess. Huh.
    Last edited by Apex; 11-21-2014 at 05:48 PM.

Ah, that's all I'd have to do? Easy enough. Thank you for throwing that together, btw. *grins*

Cancer Man
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    On mine TRIPLE_KILL is pointed to .\UT2K4-Female\Hat Trick.ogg

I doubt I changed it by accident since Hat Trick makes sense for 3 (hat trick is 3 goals in hockey).

Edit: The triple kill sound file isn't even in the folder.

I didn't come across a triple kill sound in the original audio rip. I'll skim through it again in my audio editor though, maybe I missed it. I thought Hat Trick was just a stylized replacement for saying triple kill. Yeah... it's been a long time since I played UT.

Can someone do a current beta version? Thanks!!

I made a version of this for beta 9: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...le_B9.rtst_vpk

You still need the original sounds from Apex, just use the above .rtst_vpk instead of the one Apex provided.

My audio picks aren't necessarily very good, please feel free to improve them. Now go and make that girl happy