Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Harvester achievement didn't seem to trigger properly for me while running beta 10.

Session data: https://recursiontracker.com/player/...saved&id=20070

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Yeah, there's definitely an issue with some achievement tracking, possibly related to online/offline events interfering with tracking, but we're not sure. Those can be displayed by changing the eventboard filters. If you can ever reproduce it with a screenshot that could help.

After we push out 10.1 which has the new update system, achievements will likely be one of the next fixes. How has the overlay been working for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    How has the overlay been working for you?
    It's been hit and miss. About 90% of the time I can get it to work, other times I cannot but I have absolutely no idea what's causing issues. I've had it fail straight after a reboot with no other programs running, and succeed with something running that I previously believed was causing the crash. If I see any pattern, I'll let you know.

Edit: If you want me to switch back to logging dlls, I can do that as well.

Past two weeks have been very stable. No crash on launch. Only thing I've noticed is that the ingame overlay goes missing after about 2-3 hours. Alt-tabbing seems to make it happen sooner. If it happens earlier in the session it has a fair chance of coming back.
    Last edited by RHINO_Mk.II; 01-24-2015 at 08:21 PM.

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    I appreciate the constant feedback, Rhino.

Hopefully we can start getting improvements to the overlay out faster with the new update system.

The updater and executable for 10.1.3 were flagged as a potential threat by ESET antivirus, FYI.