Threaded View

Post Borderlands Character Packs!

I've had some packs floating around for a while, including as part of the reddit compilation thread. I figured it's about damn time I post them on here officially!

These packs are made by extracting the full audio data from the Borderlands games, revorbing them into usable formats, volume leveling where need be and in most cases boosting them at least 1.5x or 2x volume due to the low natural volume of the game audio. If any huge discrepancies jump out at you, let me know what line is messed up and I'll fix it!

At the very least for me to release a pack it must have up to the 48 killstreak, 3 levels of headshot streak, headshot, two tiers of repeat customer, rage quit, friendly fire, double and triple kill, melee kill, roadkill. In other words, the most common callouts people are likely to get. In some cases there's just nothing there for aircraft or vehicles, like in the case of Zer0.

Hand made achievementbg.png bundled in the zip for future versions where swapping the background is supported! Icon set in the works for the future as well.

WIP: Salvadore, Axton, Claptrap megapack, Krieg megapack, BL:TPS Nisha, Handsome Jack.

Totally optional ad.fly links added. If you enjoy the packs, your support is appreciated!

PACK LIST:

58/99 - BL2 Zer0, (adfly) - Lack of content, but has major callouts.
    87/99 - BL2 Psycho NPC 1, (adfly) - Only missing minor or uncommon callouts.
    77/99 - BL2 Psycho NPC 2, (adfly) - Missing some turret and MAX related callouts.
    94/99 - MISTER TORGUE!, (adfly) - Missing VIP TK and one or two other things. New lines from BL: TPS! More incoming.
    77/103 - Salvador the Gunzerker!, (adfly) - BETA 10 ONLY

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Apex; 11-22-2014 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Updates!