Not able to log into new account

I install recursion and created a new account. I was notified onscreen that I had created my account successfully. When I log in I get that either my user name or password are incorrect. I tried resetting my password and at first I received that my account did not exist. I then was able after several tries to get a password reset request through but now when I click the link it says I already used the link and cannot reset my password and I still cannot log in. My user name is the same as my forum name.

Cancer Man
    Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    What was your username? 'Tafts'?

When you registered, did you hear a sound, or what exactly did you get? We've had a few people report an issue the past week but we get a large number of successful registrations per day and when I tried it worked, so more details would help.

Yes my user name is Tafts and "I hear lock and load its time to eat" with this message "Your account has been successfully created! You may now login with the alias (login) and password that you just registered with."

Cancer Man
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    Your account doesn't seem to exist, but since you can describe the page you get when you successfully create an account I'm going to assume something is broken here and we will be performing a level 1 diagnostic of all registration systems.

I'll reply here with an update when we have it.

Cancer Man
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    Okay so nothing is wrong with the system, but I think we figured it out.

Were you by chance going to tracker.recursion.tk and not recursiontracker.com? After the migration we didn't repoint the old domain we used to use. It's very possible you registered on the old server.

I'd look to see if that was true, but I just did a secure wipe of the drives. So uhh... I can't
    Last edited by Exploding Fist; 11-20-2014 at 12:02 PM.