Threaded View

Scrimmage with 00! Tonight!?

Greetings from Total Recoil. I wanted to say thanks for agreeing to scrimmage us tonight at 6:55pst. It's always fun to get to play you guys, and I promise that we'll try to make you all look really good on Twitch.

More seriously, somehow I accidentally took over leadership of our competitive team. No, really. I...ok, finish laughing first. I'll wait. Alright. I'm trying to set up a much-improved practice schedule because this season's was...well, you've seen the standings. I'm hoping to get weekly scrimmages going with a variety of outfits from a wide range of skill-levels and you guys are at the top of my list. Our losses to TIW and DRED were unnecessary and it's gotten me pretty fired up.

I'm sure you've got a lot of offers already and may not see a whole lot to be gained from spending an evening head-shotting all of my guys, but we really learn a lot every time we play with you folks and I'm more than willing to work to find ways to make sure your team is getting something out of it too. If you've got the time and interest, please let me know and we'll set up something that's convenient for you guys.

I hope you'll agree; that looped .gif I made of Ghostmarauder eating my ML-7 isn't getting me to climax anymore. I need some fresh material.
    Last edited by Magnifiscent; 11-18-2014 at 01:42 PM.