Threaded View

Cancer Man
    Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnifiscent View Post
    As far as I know there are no hard feelings at all from our end. I've never heard a negative thing said about [00] around our house that wasn't said in the spirit of good fun, which is why this whole thing caught me off guard. For two years we've had a great relationship and I have a lot of respect for every one of your players that I've ever interacted with. I plan to continue on in that tradition rather than letting this hiccup color our future interactions. If you guys feel differently...well, it's certainly up to you who you want to be friendly with. I'll just pretend we're still friends, but you're keeping it on the DL so people don't think you're nerds too.

That said, I'm not going to be hanging around trying to convince you guys to come over after school to hang out. I think we understand each other pretty well at this point. We've made what apologies we can. We've made our continued respect and friendly intentions clear. If you guys decide there is some value in interacting with us or you just want to bump your KDR a bit, you know where to find us. We'll have that special pokemon deck ready to go. If not, no hard feelings and thanks for all the fish.
    It's important to state that anything said is nothing personal against yourself or Talron. What happened has no affect on live play, and will eventually be forgotten, but from a 'competitive' stand-point it is still fairly fresh in our minds. We really don't like dealing with drama, which is why we'd rather avoid putting ourselves into situations likely to catalyse it. Luckily we have a very talented pool of Recursion to throw at our team, drama free.

We appreciate your partially sincere response. That said, I've never known Sayl to crack a joke or troll. The man is a stone cold booty warrior.
    Last edited by Exploding Fist; 11-19-2014 at 09:42 AM.