Threaded View

[Voice Pack] Command and Conquer

Updated to Version 6 June 2021

Added about 100 more sound clips from C&C3:Kanes Wrath and the Zero Hour challenge generals. I also included a couple lines from a cut fight against General Kwai (infantry). Readme has a few notes about possible future direction with this mod.

https://youtu.be/ds8kng5PnHo

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o6z...ew?usp=sharing
    or
    https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?c...miRGb4BjeQ3mm7

Extract with 7zip to stat tracker install folder. Once the files are in the proper location select the voice pack via Tools>Options>Audio>Load and select the appropriate rtst_vpk file.
    If you don't have enough triggers playing, you can select the "sound per kill" option.

Old Release Highlights

VERSION 5
    A bunch of triggers were still linked to the wrong location. Should finally be fixed. Let me know if I messed up.
    This version comes with a showcase video.

VERSION 4
    I broke a lot of triggers in version 3 so they defaulted back to recursion voice packs. I also added 30 tracks which were previously unused. Still have an additional 30 I can use should I learn how to create custom triggers (if its possible).

VERSION 3

Increased some of the volumes, cleaned up some audio, added patch notes in the readme, and added a few new files. I created this new post as updating old posts doesn't bump threads, and I couldn't change the thread title. Very annoying. Total number of files at 340. Many of the new files are from the Movie Actors from YR 1.000. Flint Westwood, Sammy Stallion, and Arnnie Frankenfurter
    Not sure if I'll update in the future, but I will if I decide to do CnC3 and RA3 units or this gets updated for Escalation.

V2
    This is the update to a voice pack using units from Command and Conquer. I had this posted about 2 years ago but I decided I would do some updates on it. I always thought this game feels like it takes place in the same Universe. The units range from C&C Gold to Generals. I decided I wanted to update this and went from 143 -> 304 voice clips but let me know what you all think. MOST of the triggers use an array of sound files so it will hopefully add some variety to your game-play. There are only a few triggers that only have 1 sound file. Just extract to your recursion installation folder, then load the voice pack from tools>options>audio>load. I couldn't get the direct link to work so I uploaded them to my file hosting accounts. If the links go down, hit me up here and I'll update the links. I made this for myself but because I like it and I figured if I like it, I bet someone else will. Happy Killing spree Keep it real and keep it on Remix [TWC2]Remixthispurple

Open with 7zip

removed links to previous versions
    Last edited by Remixthis; 06-04-2021 at 11:33 AM. Reason: New version