Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RST Offline and could not add player!

My stat tracker has been unable to go online / add my character. It was working one night then poof, the next morning it wasnt. I tried to remove my character then re-add it, now it just says "could not add player". I tried a uninstall/reinstall as well as a repair install, both with no luck. Running as admin also does nothing, am i missing something? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfox View Post
    My stat tracker has been unable to go online / add my character. It was working one night then poof, the next morning it wasnt. I tried to remove my character then re-add it, now it just says "could not add player". I tried a uninstall/reinstall as well as a repair install, both with no luck. Running as admin also does nothing, am i missing something? Thanks in advance
    For me soon as I hit start it says session ended and bottom right corner says ERROR: PLAYER_MISSING

Same issue, just installed it and this thing just refuses to work. Client just stays offline all the time

I'm having similar problems as well, I can't add one of my characters and it doesn't want to track the ones I have listed.

Having the same issue. Last week this happened to me and I was able to fix it by creating a new account, this time that isn't working. Anyone figured this out?

@Dir-i get the same issue, still no change 24hrs later and it looks like there's another post with someone having similar problems so im thinking maybe its something on RSTs side?

I think it is likely an issue with the PS2 API. Other stat tracking websites are also down with over 3500 minutes since last refresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreboding View Post
    I think it is likely an issue with the PS2 API. Other stat tracking websites are also down with over 3500 minutes since last refresh.
    Yep, it has been down since thursday

Can confirm API returning {"error":"service_unavailable"} when attempting to perform get requests through the API against character data.

I just tried to log in and add player and it seems to be working, dont forget to run as admin!