Hybrid View

Folders for Dynamic Audio in Voice Packs

I would love to see a way to add an entire folder directly for individual achievements when creating a voice pack.

Like, if I had 25 headshot sounds, if I could put them in a 'headshots' folder and import them directly, that'd be super cool. If not, no biggie. Thanks!

Of course this is an achievable goal, but it takes a lot of time and effort. And this is not a function that requires such cost!

Is there a specific method or feature you have in mind to achieve the goal of adding an entire folder for individual achievements when creating a voice pack, and could you elaborate on the potential time and effort involved?

To revolutionize voice pack creation, envision implementing an innovative AI algorithm capable of autonomously categorizing and mapping audio files within a folder to individual achievements. This cutting-edge approach could significantly reduce manual effort and streamline the process, potentially paving the way for a more dynamic and efficient voice pack creation experience.