Recursion tracker windows empty

Hi everyone,

Since I've tried to install the mod "Dynamic Killmarker", the windows of Recursion is now empty, some option are missing and even the mod components aren't showed. Please find some screenshot below.
    Name:  Component empty.png
Views: 4050
Size:  73.6 KB
    Name:  Recursion empty.png
Views: 2883
Size:  6.1 KB
    Name:  Setting missing.png
Views: 4011
Size:  17.0 KB

I've already tried to delete and reinstall Recursion. The "Repair" seem to do nothing. I even tried to take the recursion's folder from a friend but I've an other error about the RTPluginPS2.dll file and my issue is still here.

If I run PS2, it's like look Recursion isn't even running (no stats, no Recursion HUD, no achievment sound)

I'm having same issue of not having anything show up. I had to reinstall the program on a fresh install of windows 10 (updated to version 1903, with all accompanying updates). What is shown in the pictures showed up directly after the rtst installation and it never showed up correctly as it is supposed to. So far I've tried installing the program from RTST1109 and RTST1108 (neither the 1108 nor the subsequent update to 1109 displayed correctly), running the windows troubleshooter and ensuring the .net is good and up to date. Nothing I have tried has resolved the issue.

Just wanted to say I am having this issue as well. Just got back into PS2 from early September and now Recursion isn't displaying on a fresh install. I have tried all of the above and most other troubleshooting steps you would think of.

Just here to say the same thing here, win 1909 here fresh windows install went to reinstall beta participation ticked, nothing.

Well, it didn't help me to know you having the same problem than me guys but at least i'm not alone

Any help ?

Quote Originally Posted by Akemar View Post
    Well, it didn't help me to know you having the same problem than me guys but at least i'm not alone

Any help ?
    We are all just trying to make the devs aware of the issue... Something with windows is probably bugging it out.

Cancer Man
    Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    A server side library broke during an update affecting the component distribution. It 'should' be fixed now.

If it doesn't, try going to Help -> Update -> Repair Install

Thanks for getting it fixed so quickly! The tracker is awesome and I for one really appreciate all the work you've all put into it!

Quote Originally Posted by Saintpepsi View Post
    We are all just trying to make the devs aware of the issue... Something with windows is probably bugging it out.
    I know that it was a kind of joke

Anyway, the tracker also work for me too ! Thx for your job !