Cool Start Session -> changes game to Windowed Mode from Full Screen

Happy Friday!

First I want to say that you guys are some damn great players, and I love the Unreal Tournament voices in Real Time Stat Tracker!

So... I normally play in Full Screen mode. However, if I start a session Real Time Stat Tracker while the client is running, which I always do before I decide which faction to help out, then it pulls me out to Windowed Mode instead of my default Full Screen.

This has been doing this with the most recent update as well. It's kind of annoying, but not enough that I don't want to use it. However, it's been happening often enough that by now I felt I should raise my concerns. I could NOT find a thread about it already when searching for "Windowed" or "Full Screen."

If there's a way I can fix this by editing a file and making it read only or something, please let me know. Otherwise, I'd love it if you added it to the known issues list

Also, if any of you want to add me as a friend in game: MeshblorgNC (NC) Meshblorg (TR) MeshblorgVanu

My PC Specs if that helps with the bug:

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    So you picked a good time to bring this issue up, because it's something I'm going to try and work on this weekend. It only affects Windows 8.1 x64 users currently and presumably Vista x64.

The quick fix it is to start the tracker before PS2. The alternative quick fix is to press alt+enter instead of alt-tab to turn on the tracker, then press alt+enter after you have the in-game overlay. (Alt+enter toggles full screen)

The long fix is me spending sometime in Windows 8.1 going over 64-bit assembly. I've given you access to Beta 10 since that will be updated first. Check your pm for more information.