Unable to get "real time" tracking, am forced to click "update session"

I am a new user. My account and player name in PS in "Agilio". I am able to track my player, "Agilio". It shows me logged in and I see my squad name. But I am unable to get the best part, killstreak audio messages. These only occur when I manually click "Update session". How can I get this to automatically update and display the kill streak messages in realtime?

Also, of course... I have "sound per kill" checked. The real issue is that the stat tracker needs to be manually updated and never updates on its on.

Another issue is that it is not updating stats correctly at all. Sometimes when I kill a player it never registers at all (manual update).

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Sent you a pm.

Same thing happening to me since yesterday. I was playing as usual and then suddenly I heard "session ended". The session time counter stopped counting and no new events were arriving, but I was still playing with no problems. After this I could not get the tracker to track anything, it said I was offline while I was actually online. Yesterday I managed to solve this by doing a manual events update after a lot of reinstalls, but today events update did not solved it yet. I never had this problem before.

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Redstone View Post
    Same thing happening to me since yesterday. I was playing as usual and then suddenly I heard "session ended". The session time counter stopped counting and no new events were arriving, but I was still playing with no problems. After this I could not get the tracker to track anything, it said I was offline while I was actually online. Yesterday I managed to solve this by doing a manual events update after a lot of reinstalls, but today events update did not solved it yet. I never had this problem before.
    DBG has been experiencing network issues this weekend affecting a lot of their services, the real-time updates included.

From today:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/c...vers_20152015/

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    DBG has been experiencing network issues this weekend affecting a lot of their services, the real-time updates included.

From today:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/c...vers_20152015/
    I see. I did not know this. They did not said anything yesterday, that is probably why I thought it is a tracker issue. Anyway, thanks for checking in.