D3D Com.Error and PS2 CTD

Just recently when I launch PS2 with RTST open, my game CTD.
    I tried running both in admin and still CTD.
    I searched other forums for solutions but it seems that this was a problem back when version 9.11 (I think) was out and was only happening to people with Windows 8 or 8.1.
    The current version of RTST I have is 9.29 and I have Windows & 64-bit.
    I can launch the game, then tab out and launch RTST, but, as I assume everyone knows and has experienced, PS2 isn't the best with alt-tabbing in and out.
    Is there something that can be done about this issue?
    Is there any more information that I can submit as in a log or such that would help?

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Let's see if 10.1 makes a difference. I gave your account alpha testing access. You need to go under options and check Beta Participation. Then go to help -> update.

Are you running any other programs like obs, dxtory, or overwolf?

I am not running any other programs. And where exactly would I go to check Beta Participation? In RTST itself or on the website?

NVM I found where to go to check beta participation. I will let you know if this helps.
    Thank you for the quick response

The problem still seems to be occurring with beta 10.1

Recursion Member
    Do you have any Razer software or evga precision running? Launching that with our software may cause the issue too.

These problems can be hard to recreate on our end, but part of the plan is to increase compatibility when starting RTST with other programs. It will take some time though.

You may have to launch it after PS2 for now.

Yes I do have the Razer Synapse program running in the background. I will try to launch planetside with it closed. I will let you know

I can confirm that closing Razer Synapse 2.0 fixes the problem of CTD when opening PS2 with RTST. Thank you for your help

Another quick question. With Beta 10.1. Most of the text in the program and overlay seem to be cut off. I am not too sure if that is a problem with RTST being in beta or if it is an issue on my end.

Cancer Man
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    Razer Synapse affects more than use our program after a recent update they made. I know people have reported issues with Steam and even PS2 itself.

Do you have a screenshot of the other issue?