Thread: Loading Issue

Loading Issue

Running Windows 8.1 x64
    Running RTST version 0.10.1.4

Bug: I enabled the startup on windows feature because I always forget to start RTST before I start playing and hate having to relog. However I've found that if I have RTST running when I load a character I'll hit about 70%+ on the loading bar (never up to 100) and the bar will stop moving. However I can hear the sounds that go on when you load up, and I've been told by friends that they receive the "________ is online" notification, but you'll still be on the loading screen. I'm 100% sure it's RTST because I have loaded the game up multiple times with RTST running to encounter this problem, but as soon as I close RTST, I load up fine. Weird bug, I have no idea what's causing it. Hope this helped.

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Does the rtst overlay startup message display prior to this error? Are there any other programs you're using which may interfere?

Yes I get the rtst overlay startup message and I've closed everything except PS2 and rtst and get the bug.

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Is the RTST window minimized during this time? Try opening it before playing.

I'm testing this out myself right now and think some of the new 0.10.1.4 communication features are actually causing issues while minimized.

Edit: Just pushed 0.10.1.5 out with a potential fix for you.
    Last edited by Silencer; 02-02-2015 at 07:56 PM.

Seems to be working. Glad I could help.