Stat tracker overlay does not work at ALL for me

I just started trying to get this to work about an hour ago downloaded it and have been messing around with the program in game and it will not pop up overlay I have tried every option in the program and it DOES not show up I tried looking around on youtube or google for a guide on how this works but Im very surprised that there are none and why there arent any it doesnt make any sense can anyone please help? this is bugging me.

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Here are some troubleshooting steps.

I also gave your account access to our new beta update which we're getting ready to launch soon and may fix your issue. Go under tools->options->configure and choose 'beta participation' then help->update.

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Here are some troubleshooting steps.

I also gave your account access to our new beta update which we're getting ready to launch soon and may fix your issue. Go under tools->options->configure and choose 'beta participation' then help->update.
    I got the overlay to work but when I start my session the timer doesnt start does it not update by seconds but minutes? also everytime I start planetside 2 now it makes it windowed I want it fullscreen windowed does it have to be in windowed?

Recursion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kavinqt View Post
    I got the overlay to work but when I start my session the timer doesnt start does it not update by seconds but minutes? also everytime I start planetside 2 now it makes it windowed I want it fullscreen windowed does it have to be in windowed?
    It updates by minutes.

If you start the stat tracker first before planetside it won't switch to window mode. If it does, just press alt enter to switch it back. That is a windows 8.1 x64 specific issue which we are working on improving.

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    It updates by minutes.

If you start the stat tracker first before planetside it won't switch to window mode. If it does, just press alt enter to switch it back. That is a windows 8.1 x64 specific issue which we are working on improving.
    Thanks a lot man I got it to work the overlay is a bit plain though how hard is it to add in a custom one someone made without fucking anything up No hate on the original overlay I just have seen people with really good looking ones and I would love to have it like theirs :P

Recursion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kavinqt View Post
    Thanks a lot man I got it to work the overlay is a bit plain though how hard is it to add in a custom one someone made without fucking anything up No hate on the original overlay I just have seen people with really good looking ones and I would love to have it like theirs :P
    As of right now, the only customization you can do for the in-game overlay is changing the location and type (tiny, small, normal)

The streaming overlay is customizable however. There should be a help page on that under Help.