NumPad Keybind Issue

OS Version: Windows 7 64-bit

RTST Version: 0.10.1.8

Forgive me if I'm just being really stupid and missing something obvious, but I'm having difficulty binding the NumPad* key to bring up the statistics tab. In all previous versions of Recursion I've used, I had no difficulty binding this key. In the latest version, I can't seem to find a way to bind this key. Typing the key manually just gives me the error "Property value is not valid" when I attempt to apply the change. I can't seem to find the NumPad* key in the dropdown menu of bindable keys, or any NumPad keys that aren't 0-9 or NumLock for that matter.

Again, I apologize if I'm missing something really obvious. Thanks for any help you can give me with this.

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    When selecting a key, look for KP_ or KEYPAD

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    When selecting a key, look for KP_ or KEYPAD
    When I tried looking through the dropdown menu of selectable keybinds, there were no options beginning with KEYPAD or KP.

Either way, I tried uninstalling/reinstalling Recursion to see if that would help. Doing so downgraded me to 0.9.2.9, with no option to upgrade to 0.10.1.8 even with beta participation enabled. On this version, I was able to bind NumPad* without any issues as before.

I suppose I'll just stay on 0.9.2.9 for now, and hope that this issue won't be a problem when 0.10 comes out of beta.

Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fat4sex View Post
    When I tried looking through the dropdown menu of selectable keybinds, there were no options beginning with KEYPAD or KP.

Either way, I tried uninstalling/reinstalling Recursion to see if that would help. Doing so downgraded me to 0.9.2.9, with no option to upgrade to 0.10.1.8 even with beta participation enabled. On this version, I was able to bind NumPad* without any issues as before.

I suppose I'll just stay on 0.9.2.9 for now, and hope that this issue won't be a problem when 0.10 comes out of beta.
    0.10.2.2 uses a key listener now while maintaining modifier key support. I tested it with the multiply key on the keypad as well.