Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

[Voice Pack] PooNanners Voice Pack!

-----------------------------

You know him! You love him! By popular demand, I present you the Official PooNanners Recursion Stat Tracker Voice Pack!

Voices all done by your favorite Planetside 2 announcer PooNanners! Check out his website and social links here: http://poonanners.com/poo/#/
    Writing done by Killah and PooNanners
    Editing done by Killah
    And Special Thanks to Reddit User nimofitze

-----------------------------

How to install:
    (Version 0.10)
    Copy and paste the "PooNannersBG.png" file into your "\RealTimeStatTracker" folder.
    Copy and paste the "PooNannersBETA10.rtst_vpk" files into your "\RealTimeStatTracker\VoicePacks" folder.

Note: 2 files in 2 different locations

Launch the Stat Tracker application.
    Go to Tools >Options >Audio >Load >Open the "Voicepacks" folder >Select and Open the "PooNannersBETA10.rtst_vpk" File and save.

DOWNLOAD HERE:
    VERSION 0.10:
    LATEST VERSION (3/1/15):
    https://recursiontracker.com/f/PooNa...PackBETA10.zip
    MediaFire Mirror:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/7j...PackBETA10.zip

LEGACY:
    Version 0.9(2/22/15):
    https://RecursionTracker.com/f/NannersVoicePack1.1.zip
    MediaFire:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/vp...icePack1.1.zip

Any constructive comments, suggestions and feedback are always appreciated!
    If mediafire download doesn't work for you let me know in the comments.

Videos Showcasing the Voicepack:
    If you wish to contribute and upload a video showcasing the voicepack please do so. Post the link on this thread and I will edit it on the main post. <3

(Music not included in the actual voicepack)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7fSQKC5MzM
    Last edited by Killah; 03-11-2015 at 05:17 AM.

Cancer Man
    Stat Tracker Development Team
    Recursion Council
    Recursion Officer
    Holy fuck that's amazing!

Since this is all original content, I've rehosted it for you here: https://RecursionTracker.com/f/NannersVoicePack1.1.zip

Feel free to use that link when distributing. ALso, the beta version should be back compatible with V9 voice packs. I'll take a look at this later. Did you notice something that didn't work, or didn't try it?
    Last edited by Exploding Fist; 02-22-2015 at 03:24 PM.

Thanks Fist! We have TONS of back up call outs ready for them dynamic call outs ;D ;D ;D. Just gimi dem tools pronto!

Quote Originally Posted by Exploding Fist View Post
    ALso, the beta version should be back compatible with V9 voice packs. I'll take a look at this later. Did you notice something that didn't work, or didn't try it?
    To be more specific. Yes, it will work in the beta, but only kinda. It frustrates me that I can't change the single kill call outs to something other than one single call out. Me and PooNanners made tons of extra call outs for the new ones in the beta, but it's just that I am not comfortable with the beta because I can't edit the dynamic call outs. I have also tried to have some streamers with the RST beta test my voicepacks but it's been super frustrating because they keep having crashes with it. When one complained about the lack of single kill call outs it really hurt me. Not cause he was trying to be mean, but because I realized if I were to release a beta version like I did with the arnold voice pack it would feel incomplete. It just wouldn't do it justice.

Edit: To be more specific about the crashes. Whenever the streamers enabled the streaming overlay it would crash their planetside client a little into the session or sometimes just right away.
    Last edited by Killah; 02-22-2015 at 04:03 PM.

Recursion Member
    Would allowing multiple sound files per achievement, then having a script you can edit to determine which file to play interest you? You could even have faction based achievements this way (or any other rules). There may be a bit of a learning curve but this would allow a lot of functionality.

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Would allowing multiple sound files per achievement, then having a script you can edit to determine which file to play interest you? You could even have faction based achievements this way (or any other rules). There may be a bit of a learning curve but this would allow a lot of functionality.
    Yes, I am new to scripting but I am also not 100% unfamiliar with it. I though you guys hadn't YET released editing tools for the new features (like dynamic announcements) and that I have to wait. If I do get my hands on learning how to do dynamic achievements like you mentioned then I don't mind sitting down, learning and reading a bunch. I have PooNanners contact info so we can do even more call outs if need be.

Recursion Member
    We would still have to implement this feature for custom voice packs. But we have a lot of that functionality finished, so it shouldn't take long.

We would still have to implement this feature for custom voice packs. But we have a lot of that functionality finished, so it shouldn't take long.
    Thanks for the info. As soon as the new features and editing tools are ready I will be all over them.

Recursion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Killah View Post
    Thanks for the info. As soon as the new features and editing tools are ready I will be all over them.
    0.10.2.2 now has dynamic sounds.

What we did was allow any achievement to have any number of dynamic sounds. One will be selected at random during achievement execution. Which is pretty much exactly what our script does for the built in achievement sounds. If no dynamic sounds are present then the regular sound file you have chosen plays. There have also been some general fixes to the editor including not previewing some sounds properly if published on Beta 10.

We decided to hold off on opening up any scripting for now. We want to launch beta 10 to everyone in under two weeks and adding something like this in now could easily delay us with a bunch of new problems, even if the framework is mostly done.

Anyway, please give this a test and let us know what you think. The more feedback we get before the weekend of March 7th, the better.

0.10.2.2 now has dynamic sounds.

What we did was allow any achievement to have any number of dynamic sounds. One will be selected at random during achievement execution. Which is pretty much exactly what our script does for the built in achievement sounds. If no dynamic sounds are present then the regular sound file you have chosen plays. There have also been some general fixes to the editor including not previewing some sounds properly if published on Beta 10.

We decided to hold off on opening up any scripting for now. We want to launch beta 10 to everyone in under two weeks and adding something like this in now could easily delay us with a bunch of new problems, even if the framework is mostly done.

Anyway, please give this a test and let us know what you think. The more feedback we get before the weekend of March 7th, the better.
    Thanks. I will take a look at it right now. Should I post feedback here or make a new thread elsewhere?